Refereed Journal Articles (Published/Accepted)
- Agrawal, S., Zheng, H., Peeta, S. & Kumar, A. (2016). Routing Aspects of Electric Vehicle Drivers and Their Effects on Network Performance. Transportation Research Part D.
- Mishra, S., Kumar, A., Golias, M., Welch, T., Taghizad, H. & Haque K. (2016). Transportation Investment Decision Making for Medium to Large Transportation Networks. Transportation in Developing Economies (TiDE).
- Ross, C.L., Sperling, E., & Guhathakurta, S. (2016). Adopting a New Energy Economy in the United States. Accepted for publication in Energy Procedia.
- Zhang, W., Guhathakurta, S., & Ross, C.L. (2016). Trends in Automobile Energy Use and GHD Emissions in Suburban and Inner City Neighborhoods: Lessons from Metropolitan Phoenix, USA. Accepted for publication in Energy Procedia.
- Hylton, P., & Ross, C.L. (2016). Identifying Factors that Influence Logistics Clusters Competitiveness. Regional Studies.
- Wang, Y, Welch, T. F., Bing, W., Ye, X. & Ducca, F. (2016). Impact of transit-oriented development policy scenarios on travel demand measures of mode share, trip distance and highway usage in Maryland. KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering.
- Welch, T. F., Gehrke, S., & Wang, F. (2016). A hedonic spatial panel approach to estimating the impact of network access to bike and public transit facilities on housing prices. Transport Geography.
- Gehrke, S. & Welch, T. F. (2016). The built environment determinants of activity participation and walking near the workplace. Transportation.
- Wang, Y. & Welch, T. F., Bing, W., Ye, X., & Ducca, F. (2016). Impact of transit-oriented development policy scenarios on travel demand measures of mode share, trip distance and highway usage in Maryland. KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering.
- Karner, A. (2016). “Planning for Transportation Equity in Small Regions: Toward Meaningful Performance Assessment.” Transport Policy.
- Benner, C. & Karner, A. (2016). “Low-Wage Jobs-Housing Fit: Identifying Locations of Affordable Housing Shortages.” Urban Geography.
- Rowangould, D., Karner, A., & London, J. (2016). “Identifying Environmental Justice Communities for Transportation Analysis.” Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice.
- Kumar, A., & Peeta, S. (2015). A day-to-day dynamical model for the evolution of path flows under disequilibrium of traffic networks with fixed demand. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 80, 235-256.
- Kumar, A., & Peeta, S. (2015). Entropy weighted average method for the determination of a single representative path flow solution for the static user equilibrium traffic assignment problem. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 71, 213-229.
- Welch, T. F., Mishra, S., & Wang, F. (2015). Interrelationship Between Airport Enplanements and Accessibility: Case of Three Airports in Metropolitan Washington, DC, Region. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, (2501), 46-55.
- Mishra, S., Welch, T. F., Torrens, P. M., Fu, C., Zhu, H., & Knaap, E. (2015). A tool for measuring and visualizing connectivity of transit stop, route and transfer center in a multimodal transportation network. Public Transport, 7(1), 77-99.
- Dannenberg, A., Ricklin, A., Ross, C., Schwartz, M., West, J., White, S., & Wier, M. (2014). Use of Health Impact Assessment for Transportation Planning: Importance of Transportation Agency Involvement in the Process. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, (2452), 71-80.
- Rao, A., & Ross, C. L. (2014). Health impact assessments and healthy schools. Journal of Planning Education and Research, 34(2), 141-152.
- Woo, M., Ross, C. L., & Boston, T. D. (2014). Do megaregions produce greater regional convergence or divergence? Implications for spatial planning and infrastructure investment. Journal of Urban Planning and Development, 141(1), 04014013.
- Ross, C., Hylton, P., & Lee, D. (2014). Megaregion Planning: State of Practice in Metropolitan Planning Organizations and State Departments of Transportation. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, (2453), 171-177.
- Cui, Y., Mishra, S., & Welch, T. F. (2014). Land use effects on bicycle ridership: a framework for state planning agencies. Journal of Transport Geography, 41, 220-228.
- Welch, T. F., & Mishra, S. (2014). A framework for determining road pricing revenue use and its welfare effects. Research in Transportation Economics, 44, 61-70.
- Welch, T. F., & Mishra, S. (2014). Envisioning an emission diet: application of travel demand mechanisms to facilitate policy decision making. Transportation, 41(3), 611-631.
Books and Chapters Published
- Ross, Catherine L, Orenstein, Marla, Botchwey, Nisha, “Health Impact Assessment in the United States.” Springer-Verlag, ISBN-10: 1461473020 | ISBN-13: 978-1461473022, April 2014.
- Ross, Catherine L., “Regional Growth, Transportation, and Congestion: The Atlanta Problem,” Part 3, Chapter 14 in Planning Atlanta, APA Planners Press, ISBN: 978-1-61190-126-9, December 2014.